See a Penny Worth $100,000!
Starting Thursday! If you have never been to FUN Coin Convention, sponsored by the Florida United Numismatists, now is the time. Thousands of collectors from all over the United States and world will come to see millions of dollars of old coins and currency including:
- Coins including pennies you could find in your pocket worth thousands of dollars
- Spanish Treasure Fleet gold & silver coins
- Displays of valuable old coins, gold and silver bullion, old bank notes and more
- More than 1000 display booths with more than 1500 dealers buying and selling
- Free educational lectures about coins & collecting
- Information about how to invest in precious metals
- Free appraisals for rare coins, gold and silver, and currency and paper money
Why not dig out those old coins that Grandma left you and bring them down for a free appraisal? You may have a fortune hidden away!
And if you sponsor a new young coin collector you could receive a FREE brand new uncirculated Mercury dime!
What: FUN Coin Convention (Florida United Numismatists)
Where: Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, Florida
When: Jan 4-7, 2018, this Thursday through Sunday, doors open daily at 10am.
The show will feature over 600 dealer booths, a competitive exhibit area, 15 educational programs, Coins & Kids booth, the Young Numismatists & Scout Merit Badge programs, FUN Coin Club Get Together, the Heritage Auction, and so much more.
Board Member Bernie Ososky and Nancy Casey are the Co-Chairmen for this convention and his theme, “March to FUN”. This will be a patriotic show you will not want to miss.