The 63rd annual FUN Convention will be January 4 – 7 th, 2018 at the Tampa Convention Center. 333 S. Franklin St., Tampa FL 33602. Dealer set-up is January 3rd from 2:00-8:00 PM. Early Birds get in at 2:00 PM. The show will feature over 600 dealer booths, a competitive exhibit area, 15 educational programs, Coins & Kids booth, the Young Numismatists & Scout Merit Badge programs, FUN Coin Club Get Together, the Heritage Auction, and so much more. Board Member Bernie Ososky and Nancy Casey are the Co-Chairmen for this convention and his theme, “ March to FUN”. This will be a patriotic show you will not want to miss.
Support the Coin Collectors Blog
- September Long Beach Expo is Cancelled July 9, 2020
- PCGS Banknote Grades Ultra-Rare $1,000 Grand Watermelon Note July 9, 2020
- U.S. Rare Coin Market Quite Active Despite Pandemic, Reports Professional Numismatists Guild July 6, 2020
- United States Mint Announces 2020 American Innovation™ $1 Coin Program Designs July 2, 2020
- PCGS Confirms New 1795 Flowing Hair Half Dollar Variety July 2, 2020