Part 4 of the “Then & Now” video series looks at penny production, featuring 1940 documentary footage from the U.S. National Archives.
Support the Coin Collectors Blog
- U.S. Rare Coin Market Quite Active Despite Pandemic, Reports Professional Numismatists Guild July 6, 2020
- United States Mint Announces 2020 American Innovation™ $1 Coin Program Designs July 2, 2020
- PCGS Confirms New 1795 Flowing Hair Half Dollar Variety July 2, 2020
- Experience a Virtual Reality Tour at the Money Museum June 26, 2020
- PennyBoard Press Publishes New Entry in David W. Lange’s Acclaimed Series of Books on Coin Albums June 23, 2020