In celebration of the San Francisco Mint’s 50th anniversary producing United States Mint proof coinage, this video showcases a stunning two-lens silver reverse proof set. The set features the 2018-dated Native American $1 coin, Kennedy half dollar, America the Beautiful Quarters® Program coins, Roosevelt dime, Jefferson nickel, and Lincoln penny—all with beautiful reverse proof finishes.
Support the Coin Collectors Blog
- United States Mint Opens Sales for Set of Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve Coins on July 10 July 12, 2020
- September Long Beach Expo is Cancelled July 9, 2020
- PCGS Banknote Grades Ultra-Rare $1,000 Grand Watermelon Note July 9, 2020
- U.S. Rare Coin Market Quite Active Despite Pandemic, Reports Professional Numismatists Guild July 6, 2020
- United States Mint Announces 2020 American Innovation™ $1 Coin Program Designs July 2, 2020