Sonja Danburg, program manager for U.S. Currency Education at the Federal Reserve Board, discusses how to use security features to authenticate the redesigned $100 note.
Get News Updates via Email
Support the Coin Collectors Blog
- Weekly World Numismatic News for August 1, 2021 August 2, 2021
- The 1933 Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle is encapsulated. Why? July 28, 2021
- Weekly World Numismatic News for July 25, 2021 July 25, 2021
- What is wrong with the U.S. Mint… this time. July 23, 2021
- The U.S. Mint has a memory problem July 22, 2021