Sonja Danburg, program manager for U.S. Currency Education at the Federal Reserve Board, discusses how to use security features to authenticate the redesigned $100 note.
Support the Coin Collectors Blog
- September Long Beach Expo is Cancelled July 9, 2020
- PCGS Banknote Grades Ultra-Rare $1,000 Grand Watermelon Note July 9, 2020
- U.S. Rare Coin Market Quite Active Despite Pandemic, Reports Professional Numismatists Guild July 6, 2020
- United States Mint Announces 2020 American Innovation™ $1 Coin Program Designs July 2, 2020
- PCGS Confirms New 1795 Flowing Hair Half Dollar Variety July 2, 2020