Sonja Danburg, program manager for U.S. Currency Education at the Federal Reserve Board, discusses how to use security features to authenticate the redesigned $100 note.
- United States Mint to Unveil Anwar El Sadat Congressional Gold Medal Designs September 16, 2019
- PCGS partners with Basketball Hall of Fame on upcoming U.S. coins September 16, 2019
- 975 No S proof dime changes hands twice in less than a week September 16, 2019
- Veteran US Mint Official Joins NGC Hand-signed Label Program September 12, 2019
- Coins Recovered-Veh Burglary-PCGS Coins-San Mateo, CA September 11, 2019