Designer Manager Roger Vasquez from U.S. Mint Headquarters in Washington, D.C., discusses the design and process of making the palladium coin.
Get News Updates via Email
Support the Coin Collectors Blog
- Weekly World Numismatic News for August 1, 2021 August 2, 2021
- The 1933 Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle is encapsulated. Why? July 28, 2021
- Weekly World Numismatic News for July 25, 2021 July 25, 2021
- What is wrong with the U.S. Mint… this time. July 23, 2021
- The U.S. Mint has a memory problem July 22, 2021