Designer Manager Roger Vasquez from U.S. Mint Headquarters in Washington, D.C., discusses the design and process of making the palladium coin.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing – The Monthly Production Report for April 2018 Has Been Posted May 22, 2018
- Fabled 1804 Dollar Among PCGS-Certified Highlights in Heritage’s June Long Beach Auction May 21, 2018
- Legend’s Largest Auction Shatters Records in New Orleans May 21, 2018
- United States Mint Opens Sales of 2018 American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin on May 24 May 18, 2018
- “Dollar Day” Session of Legend’s 26th Regency Auction a Record Breaker! May 18, 2018